Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tuesdays are for...

As I mentioned yesterday (Monday), I don't do this as much to offer solutions as to begin conversations. This whole idea was prompted when a friend talked with me about experimenting to find the best rhythm in a new ministry setting.

So on Tuesdays I would typically...
--attend staff meeting
--have a lunch meeting
--prepare a weekly e-mail to those in worship ministry
--start planning Wednesday night's rehearsal(s)
--lots of correspondence

Your turn. What are Tuesdays best for in your weekly work rhythm?

2 comments:

  1. I use Tuesdays as a big service planning day. It is a day removed from Sunday on the past and present end that I can focus on it without baggage from last week, or pressure for the next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Matthew! I love how much care & concern you take in crafting content rich worship services!

      Delete