Thursday, March 21, 2013

Thursdays are for...

Hope this is helping you think through ways to make the most of your time each day of the week.

Before I talk about Thursdays I need to let you know that Friday was my day off. My Sabbath. I'll talk about that tomorrow.

Because Friday was off, Thursday was spent doing three big things:
1) Evaluating and cleaning up from Wednesday night and resetting those spaces for Sunday.
2) Finalizing any lingering details for Sunday. People. Bulletin. Etc.
3) Looking again at the calendar (like on Monday) to see what was coming next week, and depending on what might be, doing some advance work.

Thursdays tended to require/provide a little more "alone time" due to the intensity of Wednesday night. I love to be with people, but I also enjoy time to think, ponder, and do some administrative tasks. 

You're up. What makes your Thursdays most effective?

No comments:

Post a Comment