Wednesday, March 27, 2013

All About Worship

For about 4 years I've been listening to the podcast from Wisdom Moon and Ben Abu Saada called All About Worship. The content is toward contemporary worship models (they record a well known artists most episodes) and leans toward songwriters. It's been a refreshing practice for me. This latest interview is with Kristyn Getty, a young lady my family thinks the world of! Among my other favorites have the conversations with Kristyn's husband Keith, Stuart Townend, Bob Kauflin, Paul Baloche, and a bunch of folks I might not have heard of otherwise.

Well I'm excited to take today's blog post to redirect your attention to the AAW website where I've just been "published" as writer of a devotional thought. I was very excited about the piece when I wrote it. And rather than include it here, I'll just ask you to click on this link to read.

If you're much into the contemporary worship scene at all and aren't familiar with AAW podcast/website, I hope you'll find them a source of encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment