Saturday, October 6, 2012

'Tis Grace

The more grateful I am, the less troubled I am.

The more grateful I am for the indescribable gift of salvation, the less troubled I am about the very describable things I want. 

Even the things I need.

Right now I need a job. And I really do need one. We'll run out of enough money to pay our bills in a couple of weeks. (I'm not asking for any money; Promise!)

But the more I dwell on the astounding truth of what Jesus Christ has purchased for me, the less I am troubled about the things that I need to purchase.

That all may change in a few weeks. It really might.

But for now, I'm just deeply amazed by grace.

Again.

And again.

And again.


"Through many dangers, toils, and snares,
I have already come;
'Tis grace hath brought me safe thus far,
And grace will lead me home."

No comments:

Post a Comment