Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Songs You Might Want to Check Out

I am not whole-sale suggesting you use these songs. But if you are curious about which songs you might want to introduce in this post-Easter season, check these out. Many of you are probably using half of these already. 

10,000 Reasons - Matt Redman
Come to the River - Rhett Walker Band
Crown Him (Majesty) - Chris Tomlin
Great I Am - New Life Church
Lord I Need You - Matt Maher w/ Audrey Assad
One Thing Remains - Chris Tomlin
Overcome - Jeremy Camp
Stronger - Hillsong 
Whom Shall I Fear - Chris Tomlin
Your Great Name - Natalie Grant

Any you'd add to the list from the last few months in your church?

4 comments:

  1. We use 10000 Reasons, Stronger and Your Great Name regularly. I feel like I could play 10000 Reasons in my sleep by now...but the people really respond to it still. I got the chance to see RW Band and Jeremy Camp play live earlier this year...great testimony and powerful performances. We haven't used those Tomlin songs, but we use plenty of other Tomlin songs. -Darin S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Darin! "One Thing Remains" has had an even bigger response where I've been worshiping lately. But I sure love those three songs too!

      Delete
  2. We use "10,000 Reasons" and "Your Great Name" regularly. Hopefully "Whom Shall I Fear" will make an appearance soon.

    One Eastertide song not on your list I might suggest is "Across the Land" by the Gettys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the Getty songs. One of the things that prompted this blog post was that I wish I'd been able to use/promote their new Easter hymn - Christ Is Risen, He Is Risen Indeed. Such a great song!

      Delete