Thursday, February 21, 2013

One Creative Process 10, Recap

So you've "met" the team. I left most of the names out on purpose because these positions had more than one person who served in that capacity. But I want to show you the big picture of the model itself.

Something I've not talked a lot about is what I would love to have seen God do in the 2-3 years after I left Memorial--and that's developing teams around the teams. So as you look at the chart below, recognize that we did a really good job of filling in the "big bubbles." Those smaller bubbles, though, were less organized than it appears. We basically just kept looking for people to help more than we gave structure to how those helpers could form teams.

Below is how the concept first made sense to me. The key/wonderful change we made after this was created was having the Teaching Pastor share the center of the structure with me. And next time? I'll start walking you through the meeting rhythm.

It's about to get fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment