Friday, February 1, 2013

Coming Posts...

Just wanted to share a couple of things with my regular readers--for whom I am very grateful, by the way.

1) Starting next week I will be reducing my posts from 5 a week to 3. I think I will have some additional responsibilities that will take me away from writing quite as much. Follow my personal Facebook page if you'd like to keep up.

2) I have two major themes I'd like explore next. Each will be a series of 10-15 posts. The one I've been developing is an overview of the Creative Process we used effectively at Memorial Baptist. I'll go through the team positions/responsibilities and how that team actually came up with their great ideas and the resulting service designs.

The newer idea is an overview of worship leading. I think it will be called "Lead with Understanding." It just really struck me this morning how vital it is to understand the text so you can communicate the text, to understand the platform team so you can lead that team, the church so you can lead the church, the community so you can be part of transforming it, etc.

So which would you prefer to read first? Creative Process? Lead with Understanding?

1 comment:

  1. Creative Process is always my first choice.

    ReplyDelete