Monday, May 6, 2019

10 Books Every Christian Should Read

Leaders are learners. If you want to lead people, commit to being a life-long learner. Reading is one of the best ways I've discovered to do that. When I pick up a great book, I can interact with it. I highlight. I argue in the margins. I share quotes with my team.

And my worldview is shaped in ways I'm confident please the Father.

So in addition to reading our Bibles, I suggest these. They have, each one, changed my life.
  1. Knowing God by J. I. Packer
  2. Screwtape Letters by C. S. Lewis
  3. Walking with God by John Eldridge
  4. What’s So Amazing about Grace by Phillip Yancey
  5. Celebration of Discipline by Richard Foster
  6. The Cost of Discipleship by Dietrich Bonhoeffer
  7. Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas
  8. Moments with the Savior by Ken Gire
  9. The Applause of Heaven by Max Lucado
  10. Everybody Always by Bob Goff
What about you? Which books would you add? 

No comments:

Post a Comment